Navy photographers and cameramen film the Iowa (BB-61) from Contractor’s Ridge as the ship passes through the Gaillard Cut during a 12-hour transit of the canal, 24 February 1986.
Back to Press »
- Los Angeles Times Recommends San Pedro as a Destination September 13, 2018
- Pacific Battleship Center Launches New Website For Battleship IOWA Museum April 25, 2018
- All Aboard the USS IOWA January 18, 2018
- Explore some of LA’s popular veteran-owned businesses November 12, 2017
- 11 Must-Visit Museums in California by Culture Trip October 28, 2017