Online Tour & Museum
You are about to explore and enjoy one of the most innovative online museum tours in the country today. Explore the Battleship IOWA in full 360-degree imagery coupled with videos, signage, and even Vicky the Dog in real (animated) life. Those that visit the Online Tour & Museum rave about how real in feels and how in-depth the tour is!
You can view the ship pier side for free! For only $15 per year, you gain access to the most comprehensive interactive online Naval ship tour today!
The Online Tour & Museum Experience includes:
- 360-degree imagery throughout the tour.
- View the signs that exist on the in-person tour.
- Find Vicky the Dog, the mischievous mascot aboard ship. Vicky is animated during the online tour.
- Watch a treasure trove of videos throughout the tour unavailable during the in-person tour.
- Interact with different parts of the ship throughout, as if you were in-person.
- Login anywhere in the world and enjoy the Online Tour & Museum Experience with your family and friends.
- Gain instant access to new additions such as the upcoming engineering tour, gun tour, and extended museum exhibits.
This comprehensive online tour is available for only $15 per year. An incredible deal considering an in-person tour starts at $19.95 per person.
All of your payments and donations go towards the 501c3 non-profit Pacific Battleship Center. We receive no government funding for operations and your support helps us to continue operating the Battleship USS Iowa as a museum and memorial in Los Angeles.
Examples of What You Will See!