Experiences & Tours:
Battleship USS Iowa served our country proudly in WWII, Korea, and the Cold War. Today, the historic U.S. Navy ship is an iconic Los Angeles landmark and considered one of the region’s best outdoor museums for families and visitors of all ages. Follow in the footsteps of sailors and our mischievous mascot Vicky the Dog and experience first hand why she is known as the “Battleship of Presidents”, “The Grey Ghost”, and “The Big Stick”.
You are able to enjoy the museum with both virtual and in-person tour options. The in-person options comply with current health department guidelines for Covid-19.
Your visit and/or donation supports education, veterans, and community programs at Battleship USS Iowa Museum – a 501c3 non-profit organization. Open daily for museum tours from 10am to 4pm. Overnight programs, event rentals, and filming available daily.
EXPERIENCES & TOURS
Average time of visit: 2 hours
Includes free mobile app
Adults (ages 12+): $19.95
Seniors, Military, Veterans: $16.95
Youth (ages 3-11): $11.95
Child (under 3): FREE
Annual pass to our innovative online self-guided tour & museum experience. Includes 360-views, videos, signage, Vicky hunt, and much more. Enjoy with your family & friends at home!
$15.00 per year.
Give the gift of a Battleship USS Iowa Museum gift card to your favorite battleship lover! Best part is that your gift card purchase supports education, veterans, and community programs at the museum. Various Amounts.
Private Guided Deck Tour +
For Up To 6 People
1 hour private guided tour +
self-guided outdoor experience
Includes tour guide and free mobile app
Complies with public safety protocols
Per group (1 to 6 people): $150.00
Join us in an immersive 360 virtual guided tour of the Battleship USS Iowa from the comfort of your own home. Your live guide will lead you through the historic ship searching for Vicky the Dog, hearing stories of service since WWII, and explore the technological innovations of the most advanced ship build during the 1940’s…
$15.00 per person. Private bookings available.
The safety of Guests and Crew is our utmost priority. We are following Los Angeles County public health guidelines and have implemented the following measures for your safety.
- Limited capacity physical distanced tours. We reserve the right to close areas that may be difficult to physically distance.
- Our mascot Vicky the Dog scavenger hunt is available on our free award winning mobile tour app and on board with a paper card available at the “forward quarterdeck” upon boarding. Download the free mobile tour app in your iPhone or Android store.
- For Self-Guided Tour Experience (available during outdoor and indoor museum openings), please download our free award winning tour app in the iPhone or Android. Search for “Battleship IOWA” in your mobile devices store. We provide free wi-fi during your tour aboard and it is available in most public areas. More details at: https://www.pacificbattleship.com/museum_visit/get-the-award-winning-app/
- For Private Guided Tour Experiences (available during indoor museums openings only), guides will provide you a memorable experience but will also ensure continued physical distance.
- We have increased our disinfecting routine throughout the day (utilizing a electrostatic disinfecting tool) to include frequently touched surfaces, handrails, restrooms, etc.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests and Crew.
- All non-essential crew will continue working remotely.
- Designated signage promoting 6′ of distance and hand washing.
- Deployed hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations through the venue.
- Mandatory no-access for Guests or Crew that have experienced flu-like symptoms in the prior 72 hours.
- If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to remain safe at home.
- By purchasing access pass(s) and/or visiting the property and vessel operated by the Battleship IOWA Museum, on behalf of those attending with your group or utilizing any passes that you acquire have reviewed the Safety Protocols and Guidelines outlined on this page and will strictly adhere to them. Additionally, all individuals entering the property and/or vessel knowingly visit at their own-risk and agree to not visit the premises if any flu-like symptoms have been exhibited in the 72-hour period prior to arrival. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in removal from the property.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or callto purchase tickets via telephone or for any questions you may have. Thank you!