Memorial Day Remembrance Event
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join Battleship IOWA and crew this Memorial Day to honor and remember our service members who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our Nation. The day begins with a remembrance ceremony featuring invited guests and Battleship IOWA staff. This is a FREE community event with major support from Supervisor Janice Hahn (Fourth District).
- 10:15 AM- Remembrance Ceremony
- San Pedro City Ballet will present a patriotic tribute
- DJ and live music
- ALL DAY- San Pedro Brewing Co. will have beverages for sale
- Food Trucks
- Face painting
- Military vehicles on display
- Veteran-owned businesses will be exhibiting
- When you purchase a tour ticket to Battleship IOWA throughout the day, visitors are invited to place an American Flag on the fence (dockside) in memory of our fallen service members.
ALL ACTIVE, RETIRED & RESERVE MILITARY (with valid ID) will receive complimentary admission to the Battleship.
** Festivities on the pier are free for all. Active, Reserve and Retired Military may tour Battleship IOWA for free, and all others require a purchased ticket.
** Parking is accessible from Swinford Street & Harbor Boulevard. The first hour is free, and each additional hour is $2 with a maximum of $18 per day.