THE BATTLESHIP IOWA MUSEUM
WELCOMES CAMP BATTLESHIP!
Join us at Battleship IOWA Museum for an exciting night of fun for youth groups at the LA Waterfront. This popular youth campment & scout overnight program is open year-round. The program includes a tour introduction to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) learning, chow on the mess decks, evening entertainment, and much more.
Youth groups include scouts, adventure guides, school groups, and even youth going to Catalina camps spend the night in the same bunks sailors slept in through history. Over 200 bunks available nightly with many of the compartmentalized in smaller sections for different groups.
A night adventure on IOWA is one to remember!
Our goal at Camp Battleship is host families and youth groups and provide a fun, memorable and educational experiece. Battleship campers will be introduced to routines and customs of US Navy Sailors. This immersive experience is to promote appreciation for the history of Battleship IOWA, US Navy, and the LA/San Pedro Harbor.
· Inside information on the battleship's history including her life at sea
· Participation in a full schedule of tours and activities
· Personalized dog tag and patch commemorating your stay aboard IOWA
· Experience meals in the Enlisted Mess Deck
· Enjoy a full-motion flight theater experience (included in price)
For more information or reservations, please call 877-446-9261 ext. 706 or email email@example.com