877-446-9261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
- The USS IOWA is open every day, except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 1000 to 1700 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) with the last ticket sold at 1600 hours (4:00 PM).
Where is the IOWA & Parking
- The Battleship IOWA is located at Berth 87 at the Los Angeles World Cruise Port Terminal at the LA Waterfront / Port of Los Angeles.
- Click here for maps and detailed directions.
- Visitors to the Battleship IOWA can park in the LA World Cruise Terminal lot adjacent to the ship. The lot is accessible from 1st Street & Harbor Boulevard and the charge is $1.00 per hour.
- Battleship IOWA is not currently ADA accessible. However, accessibility for disabled guests will be improved over the next year.
- There are many obstacles on the ship such as uneven decking, high door frames and many sets of stairs that are safety hazards. For that reason, no wheelchairs are allowed aboard the ship and those using canes and walkers should use extra caution.
- Visiting the Battleship IOWA can be a very rewarding family experience and children are welcomed on board!
- Children love Victory the dog scavenger hunt and is available at no additional cost at the beginning of your tour.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- Strollers are not allowed on board the IOWA. For small children, the use of a front carrier (Baby Bjorn-type carrier) is suggested. There are several stairs and obstacles on the tour. Children may not be carried up stairs unless they are in a front-facing carrier. If they are not in a carrier and cannot climb the stairs safely on their own, then the child and a guardian must remain on the main deck of the ship.