HOURS OF OPERATION
- The USS IOWA is open every day, except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 1000 to 1700 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) with the last ticket sold at 1600 hours (4:00 PM).
- You can purchase tickets here or at the box office at the prices below. The USS IOWA accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover cards.
- General Admission Adult (Ages 18-61) $18.00
- General Admission Youth (Ages 6-17) $10.00
- General Admission Seniors (Ages 62+) $15.00
- Gen Admission Active/Ret/Reserve Military (w/ID) $15.00
WHAT WILL YOU SEE?
- The Pacific Battleship Center has many exciting tours and programs planned for guests aboard the USS IOWA. Currently, visitors can explore many of the USS IOWA's main features on the self-guided Tour Alpha. Read more about the tour here.
HOW TO GET HERE
- The USS IOWA is located at Berth 87 at the Port of Los Angeles.
- Click here for maps and detailed directions.
- Visitors to the USS IOWA can park in the lot adjacent to the ship. The lot is accessible from Harbor Boulevard and the charge is $1.00 per hour.
- USS IOWA is not currently ADA accessible. However, accessibility for disabled guests will be improved over the next year.
- There are many obstacles on the ship such as uneven decking, high door frames and many sets of stairs that are safety hazards. For that reason, no wheelchairs are allowed aboard the ship and those using canes and walkers should use extra caution.
- Visiting the USS IOWA can be a very rewarding family experience and children are welcomed on board!
- Parents must closely supervise their children at all times.
- Strollers are not allowed on board the IOWA. For small children, the use of a front carrier (Baby Bjorn-type carrier) is suggested. There are several stairs and obstacles on the tour. Children may not be carried up stairs unless they are in a front-facing carrier. If they are not in a carrier and cannot climb the stairs safely on their own, then the child and a guardian must remain on the main deck of the ship.